Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
We require highly motivated and enthusiastic analyst to work within our Clinical Chemistry and Immunology department. This position will be based in Crumlin, Northern Ireland.
• Operation, calibration and basic maintenance of Evidence family of analysers and other analytical instrumentation
• Preparation of materials and testing pf Biochip Array specific QC analytical procedures according to product specific Instructions for Use
• Processing of data and analysis of component results in adherence with product specific criteria
• Accurate completion and maintenance of quality control records
• Troubleshooting of day to day quality issues
• Alerting Quality Control Team Leader/Supervisor of any problems in the QC of products and analysers
• Qualified to at least degree standard in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science.
• Organised with a good eye for detail.
• Ability to follow instruction.
• Excellent communication skills (Both written and oral).
• Possess initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Flexible with working hours.
• Analytical experience would be beneficial.