Quality Control Analyst (Job Ref: 19N/QCGL)
We require highly motivated and enthusiastic analyst to work within our QC serum manufacturing department. We are open to receiving applications from graduate level to those with extensive experience across a variety of fields. The position will be based in the Randox Science Park, our new start of the art facility in Antrim.
• Performing various analytical procedures.
• Following quality control procedures.
• The operation of various automated clinical chemistry analysers to generate reliable analytical data.
• Accurate maintenance of quality control records.
• The monitoring of vial-to-vial precision and serum stability testing.
• Value assignment of manufactured serum products.
• Analysis of external quality assessment samples.
• The preparation of and processing of analytical data for the production of serum value sheets.
• The troubleshooting of internal and customer queries in conjunction with the Technical Support Department.
• The routine maintenance and calibration of analytical instrumentation.
• Qualified to at least degree standard in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Possess initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Analytical experience.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
How to apply:
Submit a CV and cover letter via e-mail to: email@example.com The closing date for all applications is Friday 14th June 2019.
Please quote the appropriate job reference 19/QCGL in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer