Recruitment Consultant (Job Ref: 19N/HREC)
Randox has a unique opportunity for a hardworking individual with excellent attention to detail to join a growing team in the position of Recruitment Consultant.
The successful candidate will operate as a member of an established Human Resources team but with a focus solely on recruitment and developing global staff numbers.
The successful applicant will recruit globally and, although based from our Co. Antrim site, will be expected to travel internationally.
• Create adverts and post vacancies on relevant sites
• Liaise with hiring managers, identifying their needs
• Assist in the shortlisting process
• Arrange and conduct interviews (in conjunction with hiring manager)
• Update candidates on their status, guiding them through their application journey
• Liaise with external partners (job boards, agencies)
• Communicate offers to candidates and provide support in joining the company
• Minimum 2.1 degree level qualification (flexible on discipline)
• Experience of recruitment processes
• Well organised and professional with excellent communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience of applicant tracking systems would be desirable
• Willingness to travel internationally
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry, who can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products.
Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries.
In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Submit a Cover Letter and CV via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job reference 19N/HREC in all communication. Previous applicants need not apply.
For further information on all our job vacancies please follow this link: www.randox.com/vacancies.php
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer