Randox Laboratories is currently welcoming applications from ambitious, target driven individuals to join the company’s China team. The successful candidate, who will act as the face of Randox, will be expected to run all aspects of the business on a day to day basis in the relevant territory.
This position is the key role for the company, being the primary contact for all parties associated with
Randox and, as such, will be expected to proactively drive and grow the company with support and guidance of colleagues at the company HQ.
This will be a home-based role with extensive travel throughout Hebei. Ideally, the successful applicant will be based in or around Shijiazhuan.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement for those who show potential.
- Perform the day-to-day customer visits and relationship management, including all administration, customer follow up etc.
- Successfully manage a team of Sales Executives, providing guidance and motivation.
- Liaise and provide support to distributors and end-users, being a primary point of contact.
- Provide guidance via our technical teams and introduce our excellent products range to Randox customers.
- Control, co-ordinate and significantly grow marketing activity, expanding our portfolio from corporate distributors and existing customers to achieve an annual target of distributors sales in your territory.
- Perform the day-to-day customer visits and relationship management, including all administration, customer follow up.
- Develop new distribution partners in your appointed region for Randox QC and Reagent portfolio.
- Provide monthly reports/updates on market developments in the applicable territory.
- Develop and grow the key customers relationships in the applicable territory.
- Ensure the Randox Customer Relationship Management tool is efficiently and correctly updated.
Additional General Responsibilities
- Proactively provide information and support to colleagues in HQ on market information
- Uphold the good name and values of the organisation
- Assist with marketing activities e.g. Exhibitions.
- Ensure that the organisation complies with Chinese law, company procedures and any other relevant legislation or regulations.
The above is not an exhaustive list; tasks and responsibilities may be added
- Fluency in Mandarin and English (reading and writing essential).
- At least 2 years of experience selling medical diagnostic devices or consumables to laboratories and hospitals.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and potential customers.
- Experience of successfully managing a team of sales staff.
- Distributor management experience.
- A University diploma or degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business related discipline.
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral).
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communications
- A valid driving licence