Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories is currently welcoming applications from an ambitious, target driven individual to join the company’s growing sales team in Chongqing.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the sales of Randox Clinical products to both new and potential customers throughout the province.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide job security and genuine career advancement for those who show potential.
We offer extensive training and ongoing support.
• Promotion and education surrounding Randox products.
• Build, maintain and develop business relationships between Randox and customers (clinical laboratories, veterinary laboratories, centres of research, hospitals)
• Present Randox to customers on a one-to-one basis or in a seminar setting.
• Engage and develop relationships with all key persons in the relevant territory.
• Map out laboratories, including details such as suppliers and all other relevant information to develop a good overall knowledge of the customer.
• Gather information about competing products.
• Provide relevant quotations to customers.
• Engage with Manager on a regular basis, updating on business opportunities, market changes etc.
• Complete CRM tool daily.
• Fluency in English. Although we are willing to initially accept candidates with a lower level of English, the successful candidates will have to undertake to learn English at a rapid rate as this will be essential when in the job.
• A University diploma or degree or higher in Biochemistry or Chemistry (or similar).
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and potential customers.
• A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets.
• Excellent time management, organisational skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral).
• Willingness to travel extensively within the relevant region.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communications
• A valid driving licence