Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Testing Services is the market leader in the provision of drug and alcohol testing services, working to ensure safety and wellbeing in the workplace. Due to the increased recognition of the importance of drug and alcohol testing in the workplace and Randox Testing Services continued success, we are seeking to expand our UK sales team with the addition of highly motivated and target driven individual.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the sales and promotion of Randox Testing Services throughout a wide range of industries, developing business with current customers as well as winning new business.
This is a home-based position covering the Midlands and beyond. We are ideally looking for candidates based in or around the Midlands. Travel will be required within the territory and potentially further afield.
• Management and growth of existing business
• Retention of existing key accounts
• Identify and develop new business
• Preparation of sales reports and sales projections
• Maintaining expert knowledge of the drug and alcohol testing market and the application of Randox’s current and emerging capabilities (training provided)
• Travel throughout the UK as required (car, mobile and laptop provided)
• Minimum of two years relevant experience in sales, ideally in a field / territory sales position
• The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and business partners
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Self-motivated and work well as part of a team
• Experience of CRM and KPI’s (desirable)
• Full clean driving licence