Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories is currently looking for an ambitious, results orientated individual to join a global leader in the provision of medical diagnostic solutions in the role of Sales Executive based in Sao Paulo.
Reporting to the Country Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and development of business relationships between Randox and customers in Brazil. Much focus will initially be placed on new client development; identifying and winning new business. The candidate will be responsible for the sales and promotion of the Randox Evidence range of equipment as well as corresponding markers.
This position will be measured against set financial targets that are expected to be met for the business unit to meet its projected revenue goals.
The successful applicant will be field based from Sao Paulo with extensive national travel.
• Establish and secure sales of the Randox MultiStat across Brazil
• Development and Maintenance of a high degree of product knowledge including key selling messages to be in a position to identify new business opportunities
• Conducting regular business trips to visit customers and potential distributors
• Conducting in-depth territorial sales analysis and individual distributor sales performance
• Establish and maintain detailed market knowledge including laboratory end users and competitors
• Attendance at international trade shows and conferences
• Daily use of CRM
• Conducting sales and training presentations
• Bachelor level qualification or higher in a Life Science related discipline (Biomedicine, Biology or Biochemistry)
• Fluency in Portuguese and English
• Knowledge of the Brazil IVD market
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of business acumen
• Be familiar with universities and research centres environments
• The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and potential customers
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent communication
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to learn and retain information quickly
• Experience in business to business sales.
• Experience in the Medical Devices/Diagnostics industry.
• Market research experience.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.