Randox Laboratories is currently inviting applications for the position of Sales Specialist (Biopharma) to join its growing Biosciences team in the US. This new role will be responsible for contributing to the US Biopharma strategy and its implementation in the field. This person will be required to identify key opportunities and arrange meetings with potential customers. Preference is for someone with an established network within the US Biopharma market. As part of the Biosciences team, the role will focus on the promotion of Randox Biochip Array Technology and its unique capability to take diagnostic biomarker development from discovery right through to patient point of care in clinical settings.
• Arranging meetings with potential Biopharma customers across the region
• Prepare and present to potential customers, achieving maximum results from possible sales opportunities
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products, as well as industry expertise
• Keep HQ informed of progress and request support as required
• Supporting transactions from inception to close
• Act as main point of contact for customers and Randox HQ
• Effectively using the Randox CRM system to record the sales cycle
• Prepare and present reports internally
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
This is a home-office position. Ideally based in Philadelphia, the successful applicant will be required to travel extensively throughout the East Coast and the rest of the USA.
A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry or Life Science related discipline with a GPA of 3.33 or higher
A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
Previous involvement in the US Biopharma market
Effective negotiation skills
High energy and good networking skills
The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
Excellent time management and organisational skills
A valid driving licence
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please quote the appropriate job reference 19I/BSUS in all communication.