Sales Support Executive (19N/SSRP)
Randox Laboratories is looking to hire an organised, motivated and enthusiastic individual to join its dynamic and successful sales team in the Randox HQ in Co. Antrim. The successful applicant will have a varied and interesting workload.
• Handle all customer sales & marketing calls coming through the office
• Support sales team in relation to sales needs in customer development (quotations, maintaining key contacts, following up shipped products etc)
• Complete monthly sales reports
• CRM and in-depth sales analysis
• Work with logistics and finance to ensure customer stock and account management is up to date
• Bachelor degree in a Life Science or Business related discipline
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Flexible with regards to working hours when required
• Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organisational and teamwork skills
• Strong business acumen
Full training will be provided
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries.
In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
How to apply:
Submit your CV & Cover Letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote the appropriate job reference 19N/SSRP in all communication.