We require highly motivated individuals to ensure that all manufactured diagnostic components conform to Randox Microbiological specifications.
• Performance of various microbiological techniques.
• Follow established quality control microbiological procedures.
• Maintain accurate records of performed assessments.
• Assist in troubleshooting internal and customer queries.
• Assist in the performance of Challenge Testing.
• Perform microbiological assays for other departments.
• Assist in the training of staff.
• Regular microbiological monitoring of Randox water supplies and working environments.
• Adherence to Company Positive Work Environment Policies, Health and Safety procedures and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
• BSc in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology or a Life Science subject.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to interpret and report results.
• Possess excellent organisational and communication skills (written and oral).
• Experience of working in a biological/microbiological laboratory.
• Working knowledge of Word and Excel would be advantageous.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
How to apply:
Submit your CV and Cover Letter via email to email@example.com.
Please quote the appropriate job reference 19N/SCSK in all communication. Start date is negotiable.
For further information on all our job vacancies please follow this link: www.randox.com/vacancies.php