Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories is currently welcoming applications from experienced individuals to join the company’s China team in the position of Senior Sales Manager. This pivotal role, based from Shanghai, will be expected to run all aspects of the business on a day to day basis in the relevant territory.
Reporting to the Global Manager in the UK, this will be a home-based role with extensive travel throughout Central China. The Senior Sales Manager will have management responsibilities for a number of Regional Sales Managers and Sales Executives throughout the territory.
• Responsible for the sales performance of a defined zone of provinces in China.
• Perform the day-to-day customer visits and relationship management, including all administration, customer follow up etc.
• Responsible for implementing the business strategy for the defined zone of provinces and daily review of progress, taking action when necessary.
• Successfully manage a team of Regional Sales Managers and Sales Executives, providing guidance and motivation.
• Assess and manage sales performance of distributor partners in the defined zone, taking action or implementing change when necessary.
• Develop new distribution partners in your appointed region for Randox QC and Reagent portfolio.
• Liaise and provide support to distributors and end-users, being a primary point of contact.
• Provide guidance via our technical teams and introduce our excellent products range to Randox customers.
• Control, co-ordinate and significantly grow marketing activity, expanding our portfolio from corporate distributors and existing customers to achieve an annual target of distributors sales in your territory.
• Provide monthly reports/updates on market developments in the applicable territory.
• Develop and grow the key customers relationships in the applicable territory.
• Ensure the Randox Customer Relationship Management tool is efficiently and correctly updated.
Additional General Responsibilities
• Proactively provide information and support to colleagues in HQ on market information
• Gaining full visibility of Randox business in the defined zone including end user customers and products being sold.
• Uphold the good name and values of the organisation
• Assist with marketing activities e.g. Exhibitions.
• Ensure that the organisation complies with Chinese law, company procedures and any other relevant legislation or regulations.
The above is not an exhaustive list; tasks and responsibilities may be added
• Fluency in Mandarin and English (reading and writing essential).
• Extensive sales experience in medical diagnostic devices or consumables to laboratories and hospitals.
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and potential customers.
• Experience of successfully managing a team of sales staff.
• Extensive distributor management experience.
• A University diploma or degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business related discipline.
• A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral).
• Willingness to travel extensively.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communications
• A valid driving licence