Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Strategic Stock Controller to join a busy Supply Chain team.
The successful applicant will assist in the day to day management of stock, including storage, retrieval and counting.
• QC Addition of newly purchased and manufactured stock into the storage areas
• Retrieval of stock from the storage areas for Formulation, Dispensing, Labelling or Packing
• Update Sage in a timely manner to reflect the physical movement of stock between sites
• Assist in daily cycle counts as instructed
• Onsite disposal and preparation for removal by external contractors of all waste
• Routine maintenance and upkeep of all sectional equipment
• Maintenance of stock records
• Adherence to company health & safety procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
• Educated to GCSE level in Maths and English Language
• Excellent housekeeping skills
• Accurate recording of data
• Ability to develop a working knowledge of departmental procedures
• Strong numerical and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.