Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Temporary Laboratory Coordinators (20N/LCCL)
Due to the on-going COVID-19 situation, Randox Laboratories are seeking applications from candidates to join our team as Laboratory Coordinators. These positions help ensure the labs run smoothly and have the stock they need at all times. This is a support role and full training is provided so it is NOT essential to have a Science background. We are looking for people who are highly motivated, with a good eye for detail who can think on their feet.
We need candidates who can commit to working 36+ hours per week and who have the flexibility to work a shift pattern. Please confirm this on your CV or covering letter.
These roles will be based at the Randox Science Park in Antrim Town. Parking is available and this site is well located for those who use public transport.
If you believe you meet the criteria mentioned below then apply now.
• Retrieving samples from accessioning.
• Assisting with deep cleaning in the assigned lab area.
• Stock management and replenishment for each station and lab area.
• Processing and preparation of samples for extraction.
• Monitor and organise a fridge/freezer inventory.
• Dealing with queries from other lab departments involved in the testing process.
• Keep a track of sample location and current progression.
• Ensure all lab staff stay in their designated area and adhere to the safety measure in place.
• Ensure all Lab staff have and wear the appropriate PPE
• Highly motivated, independent and proactive; anticipates needs and issues and takes action accordingly.
• Strong work ethic and self-starter; able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment
• Educated to at least A-Level or equivalent
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Flexibility to work a shift pattern
• Excellent time management
• Previous exposure in a Diagnostic laboratory
• Demonstrate leadership qualities
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
How to apply:
Please submit you CV and covering letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the appropriate job reference 20N/LCCL in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer