Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Temporary Molecular Scientist
We require highly motivated and enthusiastic Scientists with exposure to molecular techniques to join Randox on a temporary basis. These roles will be to assist with the processing of COVID-19 tests using our patented Biochip Array Technology. Full training on Rndox analysers will be provided.
• Routine use of the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMs).
• The operation of various automated analytical systems
• Ensuring that all documentation and records of analytical results are fully completed, stored securely and archived as required.
• Strict adherence to chain of custody procedures throughout the analytical process.
• The routine maintenance analytical instrumentation.
• Perform troubleshooting on technical issues associated with Molecular diagnostic testing
• Sample reporting will be conducted according to standard operating procedures and in line with specific protocols
• Qualified to at least degree standard with a 2:1 grade of above in any of the below:
Biomedical Science and Diploma in Professional Practice, Biochemistry, or a Life Science.
• Exposure to Molecular techniques including RNA / DNA extraction and PCR
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent time management
• Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
• Ability to interpret and analyse data
• Working knowledge of quality systems.
• Working knowledge of Health & Safety including CoSHH.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
How to apply:
Submit your CV and Cover Letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the appropriate job reference 20N/MLSC in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer